Calling Dispatch vs. 911

  • Never provide alcohol to a minor or allow minors to drink on your property/event under your control.
  • Actively supervise all gatherings of youth. Be present and aware. Let other parents and adults know you expect the same from them.
  • Call the Police at 415-897-4361 if you know of a party that might be happening or is happening. You could save a life. You can report parties without leaving your name and in any language.
  • Always call 911 in the case of an emergency, even if your actions contributed to underage drinking. Police will take your efforts to address the emergency into consideration when issuing a penalty.