Whether you attend occasional meetings, become a member of our committees or work as a youth advocate, we welcome your involvement!
Seeking a meaningful way to give back to the community? The Novato Blue Ribbon Coalition for Youth offers a variety of volunteer opportunities to fit your interests, skills, and time availability. Let us know your interest and schedule and we’ll find a match.
- Help plan an upcoming event
- Provide office support
- Become a research intern
- Volunteer to be on a Committee
- Be a sector representative for the community (click here for more information)
Become a Youth Advocate!
Skills you will gain:
- Build your college application or resume
- Earn community service hours
- Learn and develop a new skill
- Feel a part of your community and meet new people
- Gain new skills and feel a sense of achievement
- Make new friends
To get started, please contact our Coalition Coordinator at (415) 798-5329 and click here to download our volunteer application and Coalition Involvement Agreement. Please note for some roles a background check is required.